Jeff Steiner's Americans in France.
Resource for people that would like to live or travel in France.

Attractions

Blog

Culture

Daily Life

Driving

Forum

Links

Moving Planner

Q & A

Reading List

Tidbits

Travel Planner

Expat Store

Articles

Driving

Insurance

Language

Mail
Forwarding

Property

Relocation

Seminars

Tax

Telephone

Terms &
Conditions

Terms of Service

Other

Testimonials

TWO Member

French Connect

ForumNew MessageAll MessagesRead Message

Subject: Moving to Nice
Date: Saturday, January 03, 2004
Name: Tracy
Message: Hello, I am an American college student moving to Nice with my boyfriend to study at the Ecole Superieur de Commerce at IPAG. I have been having trouble finding an apartment or studio before I get there. Can anyone give me any ideas or information on where to find real estate agents or anyone that can let me know of available apartments. I will be moving on February 1st and need a place to stay until at least May 8th. If anyone has any information I would be very thankful. Sincerely, Tracy

Replies Posted 1.

Name marguerite gusdon
Message Hi, read your post and thought to contact you. Not sure if I can be of help, but perhaps. We have an apartment in Cannes, which is near Nice. I'm thinking if your a student you may need to be right in Nice. If your classes are not everyday this could be a solution. I also havea cousin who rents rooms in her house to student at the Iternational school in Cannes, which could be and option. Let me know if any of this seems helpful. Best wishes I was a student in France at the ecole des beaux arts and they were some of the best years of my life. So enjoy yourself and take care. Sincerely Marguerite

for Car Hire France
Car Hire Toulouse Car Hire Geneva Car Hire Avignon Car Hire Pau

Google
  Web www.americansinfrance.net

HomeBack

ContactNewletter

Classifieds

Documents

Support

Advertise

Travel Store

Auto Rentals